Oct 8, 2012, 4:38 PM EDT
World Series of Bass is a competition-based reality TV series called “World Series of Bass, The Dream.”
The Dream will feature two different divisions. Four national pros – Mike McClelland, James Niggemeyer, Jared Lintner and Brandon Card – will go head-to-head with each other in one division. Eight other anglers will face off in the semi-pro/amateur division, which will be chosen through a video application process.
In each division, anglers will compete in a number of bass-fishing-based skills competitions. After it’s all said and done, one lucky angler from each division will win a free $10,000 entry into the qualifying event of his or her choice.
This week is the first 30-minute episode, anotehr will air each week from October 2012 – December 2012 on NBC Sports Network, giving viewers a first-hand look at the competition, as well as a behind- the-scenes look at how the dream of World Series of Bass turned into a multi-million dollar bass fishing circuit.
More Top Posts
- None found
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- PFT: Hernandez reportedly 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- Woods to rest elbow, skip AT&T National
- Serena Williams sorry after rape case comments
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming